Monday, August 06, 2007

Tomorrow I have a group advising meeting at 3 at Fullerton. I think its about 2 hours long and its supposed to give me alot of the information I need before I start school which I really need because seriously...I have no idea what I am supposed to do other than go to my classes. I dont even know what to bring the first day...paper, pencils and pens I know for sure but then I dont know what else.

So Thursday we are supposed to go to Mexico and I am SUPER excitied because we haven't been in a couple months. I NEED my TACOS and TORTAS from the stands on the side of the roads...yummmmm...so good. I am drooling just thinking about them.

I can't believe I already start school in 2 weeks. Wow crazy stuff. Bradleys all hahaha that I start earlier than him, but who gets longer breaks than him??? MEEE!

No comments: