Sunday, August 05, 2007

7th Year Anniversary

Today is my parents 7th year wedding anniversary. 7 years...thats a long time...

This weekend I did so many chores. So many I cant even count them...just kidding. I did do alot of chores though.

So Siobhan is obsessed with High School Musical now. She got a Gabriella barbie from her friend at school and then now shes like "I want ALL of the High School Musical barbies..." She hasn't even seen the movie and she knows all the songs from school. Shes crazy...shes turning into my friend Kim who is also OBSESSED with that freaking movie. Crazy stuff.

Last week was Siobhans last week of school. All her teachers were sad to see her go. She brought a cake and everything for her classmates. She also made cards for her friends. Everyone loves her there at her school.

YEAH my birthday is in 3 days!!! How exciting. Elizabeth is all excited and going crazy on all these plans. LOCA is what she is.

No comments: