Wednesday, August 08, 2007

My B day

Today I am 18...I am practically a grandma now...haha I was all dead this morning when I woke up. I swear my bones were creaking today. =)

Tomorrow we leave for Mexico and I am pretty excited because we haven't been in over a year and I am looking forward to seeing any changes they have made to the roads, hotels and more. I am soooo happy that I can finally get my tacos from the little taco stand next to the hotel and my lobster...yuuuummmm...so good. I can actually have a pina colada with alcohol because I am legally allowed to drink down there. Pretty cool. I want to go shopping too. There is a braclet that I wanted to get and hopefully they still sell it. It is a wood braclet with the different saints on it. I was going to get it last time, but I didnt have any more money. I also need to get a cross bracelet I am going to get Elizabeth a gift too. I dont know what yet but I will know what to get when I see it.

Siobhan lost another tooth this morning when she was eating breakfast. She was all happy and now she has 2 spaces on her bottom row. She looks cute, but her other tooth is already growing in.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Krystal! Did u see the cute pic your mom posted on her blog? I remember her bringing you to my mom's house when you were only a few weeks old! How is it possible that you are 18? I don't get it! :)