Monday, August 13, 2007

Mexico our second day

Our second day was THE best. We went to Ensenada and had lunch at El Meson de Don Fernando (really good food) and then we went down to check on our property. I forgot how crazy the ride is up there. It seriously feels like you are going to fall off the edge of the cliff. It is fun though.

On our way back we stopped at the sand dunes that are next to the hotel and we all went on the quads. It was so fun. I was scared at first but I got the hang of it and I ended up being really good and I was going fast too. I got stuck up the hill because my quad ran out of gas. They had to bring me a new one. It was kind of embarrassing. I told my dad that one of the guys was cute. He was. He had nice eyes too. I really want to buy one so we can do it more. Or we can just do it when we go to Mexico again.

After we went back to Puerto Nuevo and had lobster, rice, beans, salsa, tortillas, guacamole and tortilla soup. It was soo soo good. I loved it. Then Bradley and I went shopping for a little bit of shopping. I bought some candy for Elizabeth and some toffee peanuts too. They were so good. Bargain too. All of that for 7 dollars.

No comments: