Thursday, August 16, 2007

My last weekend...

So I start school on Monday and I am so nervous. I am kind of scared of the professors...only if they are mean though. I got almost all my books. I only need to get my Writers Resource book for English and I am done. Tommorrow I get my student ID and I hope that my picture doesn't come out all messed up or anything.

So this is my last week of not studying or doing school work. Then Monday I will be studying, reading and writing. Things I don't really like to do...but I have to so I will do them.

I also got the A.S. Benefits sticker which means I get discounts at tons of places. I get special prices for sports events and the bookstore. That is pretty cool.

I want to see Superbad. It looks funny...like stupid funny. If I am allowed to go out this weekend I want to see it.

No comments: