Saturday, August 25, 2007

My first week of college

was very exciting. College is so different. It was wierd walking on campus and seeing students smoking, riding skateboards, playing frisbee and doing yoga in the quad. I was like, "Hey you cant smoke at school!" Of course I didn't actually say it...I thought it. There are alot of weird people though...and I mean weird. I thought it was funny on the first day of school a guy was handing out free Bibles. I LOVE college though. I like making my own schedule and that I don't have to go class to class like in high school. Although on Tuesdays I have a 3 hour break between my english and my anthro class, but I just have lunch and then go to the library to study or do my homework. I can actually find things to do between classes and I am starting to make friends in my classes so we walk with each other.

Here is my class schedule:

Mondays and Wednesdays:
Track
Anthro 101

Tuesdays and Thursdays:
Track
Math
English
Anthro 101 Lab (Tuesdays only)

Fridays:
OFF

I like my schedule alot. Tuesdays are the worst but its better than going all 5 days.

Track is so fun. I am sore though from wieght room but I am already stronger now than I ever have been. I think I will improve alot this track season and I am pretty excited to start this coming season. I have practice Monday to Thursday from 8 to like 9am. It is really fun and at first everyone in the class was all quiet but by thursday we are all used to each other and we are all talking now. I hang out with Lariesse, Alicia and Michelo (short for Michelangelo). We are always together mostly because we are the freshman but also because we all have things in common. Practice is alot of fun. Better than Katella for sure.

No comments: