Wednesday, August 01, 2007

7 Days Left...

So my summer vacation has been interesting. I have met some new people from Fullerton and I am getting used to this "college life" ha ha. I love that I make up my own schedule and everything. I have the best school week EVER!!! I lovvvveee it! I start school in 19 days! Ahhh how scary...yet exciting. I can't wait until I have to buy my books and stuff. Now THAT is exciting. I have english, math and anthro (not to count my anthro lab, math lab and 3 PE classes (yes 3!!) thats some crazy stuff. I have no classes on Friday and everyday exept Tuesday I end before 2pm. Now thats cooler than cool.

My birthday is in 7 days. I am so excited. I love my birthday, but I dont want to be 18. I still want to be a minor. =)

So for the rest of the summer I want to 1. go to the Toots and the Maytals concert in LA 2. Go to Olvera Street w/ Elizabeth
3. Go to a club in LA (hehe) 4. Go shopping on Hollywood and Vine (best shopping ever!!)

No comments: