Tuesday, July 29, 2008

wow...

the earthquake today was CRAZY!!! I was standing in our dining room because Nacho was acting weird and I thought he wanted to go to the bathroom and as soon as I let him out the house ground started shaking and then swaying and I was like ooohh man! Stuff was falling down and the pictures were all crooked. We only had one thing break out of everything in our house which I thought was pretty good since we have alot of breakables. Then I went in my room...oh my goodness. My whole bookshelf had been emptied. I had to put everything back.

So today we watched this movie. Green Street Hooligans was what it was called. It was a good movie. I really liked it. Elijah Wood has some blue eyes though.

Tomorrow I have counselor meeting tomorrow. Final changes to my major. Finally going to get that done. Cross it off my list. Portia finally talked to her mom about our San Diego trip and her mom said her dad has to talk to my dad. I don't think its going to happen when we planned it though. We wanted to go next Tuesday but I don't think that is going to happen.

No comments: