Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Last day...

Right now we are in the lobby waiting for Ximena and family to meet us for some breakfast. Its our last day and I think we are just going to eat, maybe swim a little and then go. Siobhan has a game tonight at 6:30 so I think we are going to try to make that. She also has one tomorrow night. Her season is almost over.

Right now we just finished breakfast and I am out on the balcony/porch where Siobhan and Ximena are playing soccer with a Hello Kitty beach ball. They are so cute together and they have alot of fun even though they don't understand each other. Its cute. I am so full right now. I just ate a big bowl of fruit and I am pretty full. I dont want to come home but mom has to work tomorrow and I am going to have to register for school soon. I just keep looking at the beach and its so beautiful. I could look at it all day unlike Huntington Beach which has those big oil rigs out on it. There are also some big old pelicans here. A bunch and they are so big. They fly over and I didn't know that they were so big. They are cool though when they fly into the water.

No comments: