Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good day!

Well today I had a great practice. Did some sprints/distance. Coach J wants me to go tomorrow also but I have to see what we have going on. He wants to work on a little hurdle tomorrow but I don't know. My mom wants me to go because she wants me to get the printout of my classes for her. Next semester taking: Sociology 101, Philosophy 101, Photo, English Writing, and 3 track classes. It's a pretty busy load but I can handle it.

Today I scanned some old pictures of my 1st Communion and our family hiking trip. They are so adorable. My 1st communion ones I don't even remember some of my classmates names. We need a reunion. Bradley is already having a reunion for Holy Family and they haven't even graduated HS yet. St. Norbert's should have one.

Portia still wants to go on a beach trip next Tuesday. I said lets go for my bday on Friday but shes not sure because she might have to work...boo!

No comments: