Monday, December 10, 2007

Today...

we had our final for our track class and it was a 400 timed. I got a 62 (p.r.) My coach was really happy because he says I should be running below 60 soon. Vanessa (assistant coach) said that I reminded her of herself when she began running. She had the same exact time as she got and she ended up running a 58 that season. Now she is running a 56. I hope that is going to be me :).

So tommorrow is my last day but I still have practice but its in the afternoon now. Its going to start at 2 i'm pretty sure. We are going to find out for sure tomorrow. Pretty excited seasons coming quickly. I was told we are going to be going to San Diego 2 times (UC and State) pretty cool! We have a full schedule this year...yes...

Siobhan's school performance is one Thursday. I can't wait to see her singing and stuff. Her dance on is one Saturday.

Grandma Carol's surgury is on Friday. Im going to be watching the little D while dads there.

Oh and today at track we had an argument if Al Pacino is hot or not and YES he is!

Tommorrow I think we r playing freeze tag...yep...i know. Then I have a committee meeting for the bookstore to go to at 9! Ahh not looking forward to that sometimes they are pretty boring.

Listening to Jaci Velasquez Christmas and Stacie Orrico Beautiful Awakening...so good!

1 comment:

Holly said...

You must post when you're in SD so i can come see