Saturday, December 01, 2007

Grrr...

we are watching the UCLA vs. usc game and they are doing terrible. I can't even watch it. I am just happy we can easily beat usc in any other sport than football.

Next Saturday is UCLA basketball game. I am sooo excited...JOSH SHIPP, MICHAEL ROLL, DARREN COLLISON, KEVIN LOVE, LORENZO MATA AND LUC RICHARD A MABAMUTE!!!!!! Man I am going to wait by thier bus until they get back. I really am.

So I only have 2 more weeks of the semester. Then finals then break. I registered for my classes last night and got everything as planned so I am pretty happy. We might have a Christmas party for A.S. on the 20th. We don't know where it is going to be for sure yet, but hopefully they pick soon. We also are doing secret santas and I have no idea wha to get my person. We are also having a retirement party for my coach next Sunday. Its kind of sad because I was lookig forward to him coaching this season, but at least I got to be coached by him during offseason.

I am about to go put the Christmas lights up at the half.

We have a 400 timed sprint in track coming up. I am so nervous. I know I can do it, but I am worried about my time. I hope it is really good.

No comments: