Wednesday, December 05, 2007

AHH...

Man so today at track we ran a timed 300. I got a 47 which is pretty good I think for no spikes or anything. We also did 2 150's afterward and ! got a 20 and a 22. ! guess thats good for having ran the 300 before.

So I am so excited about Saturday. My first UCLA basketball game!!! My love Josh Shipp is going to be there. I am going to faint I know I am...

School is almost over and I am pretty excited yet I am so stressed out because of finals. I mean I have never felt this way before. Weird. I guess it's usual though. It's really just my math one I am worried about. The others I am fine with.

Dang I can't believe Christmas is almost here. These past couple of months have gone by so fast. Siobhan has a school and dance performance coming up and I am looking forward to those of course.

On Sunday is a retirement party for Coach Kiefer. I am sad he isn't staying the whole season because he is a hard but good coach and I am going to miss him. Alisha and I are going to give him a picture of us haha so he can remember his two favorite athletes! I am looking forward to it.

No comments: