Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas and such...

So...

Christmas was fun. Both of my grandmas were present. We picked up Nana at the center and brought her over. She stayed the whole day. Grandma Sue and Andy came over in the morning to see us open all of our gifts and then Uncle Mark and Tyler came over later. Tyler is so cute and so big now! He's trying to talk now and he's walking really well. Grow up so fast...lol. Siobhans nino Richard and Julie came over Christmas Eve and of course...Siobhan was attached to him. Shes so funny with him. I got some pretty stuff. Some pajamas (much needed), money, gift card to Target and duh duh... an iPod touch! I was sooo happy. I started crying. My brother got one too. Siobhan has my nano now and Diego gets Siobhans shuffle. So now the whole family officially has their own iPods.

Practice started last Wednesday. Right after Christmas. It was good getting back and working out on the track. I finally met Simone the 2nd in state last year and shes cool. I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the girls who are on the relay with me. I have practice tomorrow also. I might ride my bike there if I am not too tired or I just might take the bus. Probably ride there.

New Years is coming up. Going to do my last post of 07 and list the best things of the year. Can't believe its going to be 2008 already. Dang time flies.

Oh and my last post was from my touch. It was pretty cool. I have gotten used to typing on it now.

No comments: