Saturday, December 08, 2007

Bruins basketball game

was AWESOME! It was so fun. The games are way better in life then watching on the tv. The guys look so different then on tv. I almost fainted because of all of the hotness. Even Lorenzo looked pretty fine. :) lol

The game was really fun and I learned all the chants that they do. I am practically a student now.

And John Wooden was there and he is sooo GREAT. He is a true role model for everyone. He is absolutely amazing. They did little biography video clips of him during the time outs and stuff and it was pretty cool. I knew alot of the stuff already because of the biography I did on him for AVID last year.

Man, I can't wait to go to another game, but this time at UCLA. Fun fun fun. I am going to look to see when our bball team is playing so I can start going to those.

Coach Kiefers party tommorrow. I'm so sad hes leaving. :( He is a good coach.

No comments: