Friday, January 15, 2010

The start of 2010...

Started off on a abd note. I fell in LOVE...with a puppy. She was so beautiful and so playful. She was perfect but she adopted the day she was available. I went ot go visit her on Tuesday and she remembered me. Ic ould tell she got all happy and started barking for me to play with her...she was perfect. I found a chocolate lab that needs a loving home at the shelter. He was cute but super skinny. I want him but I know I can't have him. :(

I haven't been on for a long time. I am at my Grandmas house right now. We have just picked up the kids and they are eating thier snacks and watching Word Girl on PBS Kids. I figured why not blog since I am not doing anything.

So there are no new updates in my life really. Still working at Sandellas and having fun with that. My scooter is still under 40 miles haha I took the Motorcycle course and passed very easily. I took the permit test for the 3rd time and passed so I should have my license except for that we did not know I have to have my regular drivers license. So I am taking my drivers test this Tuesday and will hopefully have both my Class C and M1 licenses. I am so excited about riding my scooter after having it for almost a month and a half. I got a 50 dollar shell gift card from Uncle Tony and Aunt Emma and it will last me for almost more than a year most likely unless I go on some long trips. I want to start a scooter club for Orange County since there are none.

Let see...I start school on Tuesday. Taking 3 classes again. After this semester I have three more. I don't know whether to take one during the summer and only have two to take during the fall and just work full time. Oh I am also looking for a new job too.`I believe that is all for my updates.

I am going to try to keep up with my blog this year.

No comments: