Monday, September 28, 2009

Doctors...

Today I had my appointment about the cyst on my wrist. Apparently its common but mines huge haha. I am going to be scheduling the surgery probably Wednesday and I will only be in a splint thing for about 2 weeks then my wrist will be back to perfection within 6 weeks. My first surgery. I am not nervous since its not a big deal.

I want a shake. I know its random but I saw one that they sell at my work and it looked really good. Of course it is probably like 15 dollars but then I started to crave a shake. haha. Still waiting for Sandellas to start training. No one has been able to get ahold of him. Hopefully it starts soon because I want to start saving for my puppy. :) Because I am getting a black lab. If its a boy his names going to be Bruno (The bicycle thief) and a girl maybe Bella or something. I am not sure yet.

No comments: