Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Day of school

it went well. My english class seems pretty interesting. The music class is alright. It will be a pretty much pass as long as I do all the assignments, tests and music lab hours. Three of the required assignments is to go to concerts haha two at school and one out of the school. Tomorrow I have my archaeology class and I am looking forward to it. When I pass that class I will have my anthropology A.S. degree.

So this rain would be a lot more enjoyable if it had come last week when I didn't have school. I got soaked today from walking after my class.

I also took my drivers test today and I passed! I was so happy because all I had to do was pass the class C test so I could get my M-1 and get insurance. I called out insurance agent today and I have to pay tomorrow and I will have my insurance and not pay the DMV the fine for no insurance. I can't wait until the rain stops. That is all I was thinking today.

No comments: