Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day!

We leave for San Francisco tomorrow morning and I am so excited. I am looking forward to it and I am so excited about going to Haight/Ashbury. I am in for some cool vintage shopping...hopefully cheap too! Going to get some things for my friends there too if they are in my budget. I think it is going to be a lot of fun though. I already have my bag all packed and my clothes for tomorrow laid out. I am ready to go! My dad on the other hand hasn't even packed or anything. I know.

Well I might blog from Macworld. It depends on if the lines are long and if they still have those computers. I haven't been in a while so I am not sure. We are leaving home at 6 or something. Our flight leaves at 9 something from Long Beach so we have to make sure to get there with enough time to go through the crazy security!

No comments: