Saturday, January 03, 2009

Man I have been in a Bad Religion mood for a couple days now and now I want to go to a concert. Not necessarily Bad Religion (but it would be better if it was) but anyone who's ticket prices are reasonable. I think I am going to look at House of Blues right now. Man that Bad Religion concert was so much fun too! Ahhh...memories.

Well San Francisco in less than a week. Planned where I wanted to go but then I found out the thrift stores are on the other side of the 101 freeway, which apparently isn't a good area to be going alone. So I am going to have to cross out the thrift stores. Its ok though because I want to go to this boutique thats on Haight Street and my dad says they sell alot of hippie things there which I am looking for so I am set. I guess I will just have more time in China Town and MacWorld.

Then school starts. I am actually not dreading the start of school. I have a pretty good schedule this semester. No track so its going to be weird for them having meets and I won't be competing. I still plan to go watch though. See how they do. I am probably going to red shirt so I have to find out all the rules and stuff because I talked to my dad about it and we have totally different views of what we think red shirting is. So I must make sure.

I have been cleaning the garage. Well one side anyways so that we can move the Nova out of the garage. Man do we have alot of junk in there. I am almost done, only been working on it for two days, on the worst side. THe other side wont take long, but then I have to clean on top and inside the car. Oh well at least I am working for my future car. I already got a hula girl for the dash. Oh yah I have it all planned out. Surf and beach thats the theme.

No comments: