Saturday, January 10, 2009

Overview of My Trip in San Francisco

Well San Francisco was an awesome trip. Heres a little overview of what I did.

WEDNESDAY-- We left super early, 6:15 AM, to get to Long Beach Airport and then our flight was 45 minutes late. When we got to San Francisco and we were getting ready to land my head felt like it was going to explode! It hurt so bad. We took Jet Blue and it was pretty nice. I watched some TV and listened to Sirius music channels also. We took the BART, which I am now a professional at...a BART Pro to be exact, and when we got to downtown San Francisco we went to check into our little hotel, which I thought was cute because it was vintage and old, then we went to Lefty O'Douls to eat lunch. For the rest of the time we went to MacWorld got tons of free stuff, dad won an iPod Nano (whatever) and meet iJustine. Then back to Leftys for dinner where I got a big and i mean BIG enchilada with rice, bread and a slice of pie...and yes I did eat all of it and enjoyed it tremendously. After we went back to the hotel where I watched Animal Planet (watched all the time) and slept.

THURSDAY-- Skipped breakfast and took the trolley (super cool) to Fisherman's Wharf where we ate the best clam chowder in a bread bowl ever! It was so amazing and I love it! I almost got attacked by a giant seagull that wasn't even scared when I kicked my leg out, of course I wasn't actually going to kick it but I just wanted to scare it. THen we went into the Museum Mecanique which was cool. It had old game machines you could try and some was pretty funny. Then we went back to Macworld to go on the other side, but after we were done my dad stayed at Macworld and I went exploring of the city. I went into tons of shops. I went into Barneys and oh my gosh talk about feeling like you don't belong. I DID! It was terrible. They weren't mean but they just looked at me weird. Heres a list of some shops I went into Barneys, NikeTown (don't sell track spikes...whatever), Old Navy (biggest on West Coast), Levis (3 floors), Rasputin Music Store (5 floors of AWESOMENESS!) Macys (HUGE...5 big floors...it was crazy) Virgin Megastore (bought 2 shirts and apparently they have the biggest DVD selection on the West Coast) and I don't remember where else. Then I took a solo taxi ride to a thrift store I had read about but it was disappointing. Not as great as yelpers said it was. Then we had dinner at Loris 50s diner where I had fired chicken, cole slaw, fries and a strawberry malt which was so good!

FRIDAY-- Went straight to ChinaTown after we check out and had some great Dim Sum and did a little shopping for the kids and mom then went back to Market to go to the airport. Shorty and sad day. Already miss San Francisco and the weather.

No comments: