Sunday, June 03, 2007

YESSS!!!

Yeah I am so happy right now. Our Internet went out on Thursday and now we are finally back in action. I seriously didn't think that I would survive without the internet this weekend. I felt as if I had nothing to do. No email, chat twitter nothing... whew but that's over and done with.

I graduate in 2 weeks. Its so scary and exciting. This year has gone by really fast and the end is so near.

Yesterday was the most boring Galaxy game I have ever been to. Everyone is injured and Landon sucked. I saw Troy Roberts after the game (so cute!) and I had him sign my jersey. I was pretty sad that Quavas wasn't behind us. I am going to sign up to run for Miss LA Galaxy 2008. I have all the qualifications plus I'm an actual fan.

Today is my dads b-day. He's still one of the youngest dads from all my friends, but he doesn't want us to remind him that hes 1 year older. Siobhan has her dance rectial today. Mom and I are leaving in a half an hour to go drop her off. I'm the "change over mom". It doesn't start until 3pm though.

No comments: