Thursday, June 28, 2007

Beach Day

Today we went to Huntington Beach. It was alot of fun and Siobhan and I went far into the water. At first she was scared but then she got used to the water going into her face. Diego didnt really go in the water he spent most of his time in the sand making sand castles. It was really nice weather today so I am glad that we went today. There were some Jr. lifeguards training today and siobhan said she wanted one of thier red bathing suits (even though I just bought her a new one)

Siobhan wants to go to the movies soon to see that new movie Ratatolllie, but it doesnt come out until tomorrow. Maybe we will go on Saturday. I am not sure yet.

So practice at Fullerton JC starts this week. I go on Monday and Tuesday. I ony have to do like a mile and the other people have to do like 3 miles. :) happy about that haha. Thursday I go to take my placement test.

No comments: