Saturday, June 16, 2007

Senior Day 2007

Today we had our Senior Day and it was really fun. We had a water slide, laser tag, bungee jumping, rock climbing, boxing, dunk tank, super slide and a zip tie place. It was pretty fun and Carls Jr. brought us lunch. We all got a famous star, small fry and a medium drink. It was pretty good, but I got full quick and I didn't even finish it. I gave it to my friend. It got really hot after 11 and i got a mean old tan on my feet. Its ok though Ill learn to deal with it.

Before that we had the assembly and it was so funny. We had a hypnotise there and he picked some kids and it was funny! Some of them had to go back to their seats because it "wasn't their day". They also gave out some raffle prizes, but I didn't win anything. They will be giving out more at Senior Breakfast on Monday.

It was a fun day, but my legs hurt form the harness for the bungee jump. It was really uncomfortable.

No comments: