Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Graduation

Yes I am finally a high school graduate! The ceremony was so boring, I actually wanted to fall sleep during it. The problem was that our principle was so boring and his voice just went on and on...never stopping! There were so many people there and alot of them brought ballons, noisemakers and blowhorns (all of which you were not supposed to bring). The blowhorns got really annoying after a while. Graduation wasnt that great in all though. It was really crowded and loud and boring. Im glad thats over with.

Tomorrow is my first day as a college student (well kind of) and our grad night is at 11pm. Sounds like it is going to be pretty fun.

Currently I am blogging from my brand SPANKING new MACBOOK!!!! My mom and dad got it for me as a graduation gift. I am so happy! I started crying because I really wanted a new laptop because my other one is dying. I am so happy right now. Plus I got some cash from the others! (yes) I have to stop at the bank this week.

No comments: