Sunday, September 20, 2009

Waiting and waiting...

for my new job to start. I have no idea when training is going to start but hopefully it will be soon. I am excited about working there and it will be a great change from the Honda Center. Well this week nothing really happening in school. Had tests for all my classes on Wednesday and Thursday. I have a meeting with my moms friend at CSUF on Wednesday to just check to make sure I have everything on track for transferring. Then thats all. Work on Wednesday luckily its just tickets so I get to go home early and I work Sunday also. I need a new purse. Random fact but very true. I got our Wii working yesterday so I feel my Guitar Hero skills coming back. haha. Now Siobhan just tried to turn it on and its not working again. Ugghh.

No comments: