Friday, June 19, 2009

Wow...

long time no update. Well you know how life gets. You do stupid things and screw your life up then something happens and gets the smoke out of your eyes and get a good look at reality.

Life's treating me better now. I start summer school on Monday. I have a physical geology class in the morning, english after that and then finally a little running class. I am so out of shape that its not even funny. I haven't ran in almost three and a half weeks because of a little medical problem that popped up and caused me to have low levels of iron. That was the worst time of my life being tired all the time and when I would walk to my grandmas house which is not even half a mile away I would be out of breath like I just ran a mile!

I also got a job! I am going to start working at the Honda Center. I am looking forward to it alot actually. It is going to be a job that I am going to enjoy. I have orientation Wednesday and training July 1st to 4th.

No comments: