Thursday, June 25, 2009

Homework Oh Homework....

Man, geology is a killer class. Not only do i have a research assignment due Monday I also have my first test. It should be pretty easy because it is about rocks and their cycles, volcanos, OC geology and how the earth was formed. The research assignment was finding all these old rocks where they are located, their exact age, what kind of rock it is and is it has any fossils. It was actually pretty interesting. Who knew rocks could be interesting. haha. Our class is huge too! It is filled with about 50 students. You have to get there early to get a seat you want.

My english class on the other hand is very enjoyable. The professor is hilarious and the class is always interesting. I have a rough draft of an essay about Twitter due on Monday. He explained what we were supposed to do and we get to choose what we want to write it about. I chose Twitter since I do it so I know some stuff about it. He took about 2 minutes to tell us and we all left confused about what we were supposed to do. haha. I am figuring it out though.

Only my first week of summer school done and I am tired and worn out from waking up at 5:30 to get to school early. At least I only have to do it for 5 weeks then I have a month off before fall semester.

No comments: