Monday, June 29, 2009

My first test...

was today in Geology. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. Seriously though that class is something else though. We have spent two weeks talking about sedimentary rocks. I think I am an expert now. haha. We spent like 20 minutes on volcanos and that was interesting but it was quickly over.

So today I was annoyed by my professor in Geology because he was asking about evolution and of course this girl who is a totally bible thumper starts talking smack on it so then I start arguing with her and we got into a total debate. Then my professor interrupts and says, "Anyways to get back to the subject of rocks. I have now found out we have a evolutionist that obviously knows alot about it." That wasn't bad until he kept calling me a monkey lover. Which is true but after a while it got annoying and he thought he was funny too. It wasn't.

I got my schedule for next months events and I work every Friday and Saturday all day. For some reason though on two days I am scheduled for 1AM when there is no event at that time. So I emailed my manager to see what is up with that. If its true I dont know about that.

No comments: