Sunday, March 16, 2008

San Diego...

was alot of fun. The competition was amazing and it felt so good racing against uni girls. There were a couple out of state schools and some of them were pretty good. For our 4x100 we raced against UCSD, SDSU, an Unattached team, Riverside and Southern Utah and Cal State San Marcos, so we had pretty good competition. I also met Monique Henderson yesterday! It was so cool. I heard them announce her name over the speakers and I was like NO WAY!! Then I went over and took a picture with her and we talked for a while about track and school. She was so sweet. I called my dad right after because I was so excited. I was pretty nervous too. I was shaking when I shook her hand. It was a good day.

Afterwards we went out to dinner at Chevys and it was nice going to dinner with the team and the coaches.

This week is spring break and also we have Golden West on Thursday. Supposed to be another easy meet before Riverside and OCC 2 weeks after that.

1 comment:

Holly said...

...and I'm a loser because I didn't go.