Sunday, March 23, 2008

Best week EVER!!

Wow so this week was totally awesome. Got my drivers permit, saw UCLA, did well in my meet on Thursday and saw Russell in the flesh!

On Wednesday my dad and I went to the Honda Center for UCLAs open practice. We sat in the very very front and I saw all of my boys up close. Man they are freaking tall as heck but they have skinny legs. Russell and I made eye contact like 5 times and then I had him sign my sweatshirt...wow that made my month. He is so cute and really nice too! Darren Collison also signed my sweatshirt and he was cool too.

Spring Break is over. Nice break with track practice every morning and then a track meet on Thursday. I got 3 days off which is good...the weekend lol. Back to school manana and homework and such now. Oh well.

No comments: