Sunday, March 30, 2008

Garden ready for planting

So today we hired a guy from Home Depot to help clean out my future garden and OMG he did such a good job. He dug it up about 2 feet and took all the bricks and everything out. My garden is going to be big and beautiful. I can’t wait to get started. This next week im going to finish out the layout plan.

Man on the way to Riverside one of the girls played Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana and now one of the songs is stuck in my head. Like I actually liked it. I was kind of wielded out. Tons of girls though are like obsessed with her and I’m like isn’t she for kids and not for college students, but whatever and now I like one of her songs. I am kind of ashamed actually. It could just be that they played it about 20 times and I now know the words.

No comments: