Monday, December 15, 2008

My poems...

I wrote these for class and it has now inspired me to write more. So more to come!

Nothing in Return...

"Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder"
a statement to me that is true,
because every time I see you I get BOLDER

BOLDER to tell you how you make my skies blue,
because when you smile,
I smile too,
when I look into your eyes,
I feel like I can run A MILE

A MILE to run to you,
is nothing in my eyes,
because I love you and yes I am BEING WISE

BEING WISE about how you treated me wrong,
that everything I did wasn't good enough
I loved you hard and long,
sacrificed so much FOR YOU

FOR YOU the tears I cried,
is NO more,
the time and love I spent and all for what?
NOTHING IN RETURN...


and the second one...


My love...

How much do I love you? A million, trillion, billion...No number can explain what I feel in my heart for you. I didn't know what I would do if you turned my love away and I lost you. I never thought that day would come but it has arrived...

you HURT me,
CUT me,
made me CRY,
you don't know how I feel.

But then again you are just a boy
SELFISH
IMMATURE
all you want to do is play. Gets too serious? Just throw it away. So you throw me away like trash, yesterdays food.

My love for you is still there but the want? You threw that away.

No comments: