Sunday, December 28, 2008

I am in pain. Period.

I have what has to be the worlds largest canker sore in my mouth. It is seriously triple the size that I usually get them and I have already had it for a week already. It hurts so bad and it is hard to eat. Plus I can't even sleep because it wakes me up with the pain bulging out of the side of my face. My parents find it amusing and laugh when I eat but its fine they will regret it when the whole side of my right face is swollen or it takes over my mouth and I can't breathe and have to be put on oxygen!!

So tomorrow my moms friends son is staying with us and we are going to go see Beverly Hills Chihuahua, which the kids have been talking about for a long time. I am looking forward to seeing it because it looks funny and I wanted to see it when it came out. I am going to take the kids to go see Tale of Despereaux maybe this week or I might wait until I come back from San Francisco.

While on the subject of San Francisco i have already finished my packing list and my daily schedule. Here is a little preview:

Wed...Arrive, Macworld, Haight Street
Thurs...Chinatown, Thrift shopping, Pier 39
Fri...Go home!

Excited mucho!

No comments: