Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wow heres an update...

So my birthday did pass last Friday and it was super fun! Portia, Danielle and I went to the House of Blues to see a great Tribute band to U2. They were awesome and the concert was so fun. Portia and I were dancing the whole time. It was hotter than the desert in there though and we went to get some water and it was FREE! I was surprised because I didn't think it would be free especially at the House of Blues. We each got like 4 glasses. It was some good water.

Now I am 19...so old. Not really still younger than most of my friends in my class at school. They are almost 20 years old and one is 23. Yes I know.

I got my schedule today. Anthropology and Philosophy on Mondays/Wednesdays and English, Photography and Sociology on Tuesdays/Wednesdays. No school on Fridays of course. Pretty busy schedule and I have meetings on Mondays and Wednesdays at sometime for Athletics Commissioner...yes that is me! :)

So school starts on Monday. I am looking forward to it. Interesting classes and excited about our new coach who is coolio!

No comments: