Monday, August 04, 2008

Interesting day!

So yesterday I was cleaning out my turtles home and I left them on the kitchen counter so that they could get a little more sun and some fresh air. When my dad told me to put them back he had written SUSHI FOR SALE with 2 arrows pointing to my turtles. You know what? It won't come off too! So now I have a cage with big old red sharpie letters saying that pointing to my poor babies. Its so sad.

So today I got sworn in for commissioner and it was pretty cool. The whole college board was there and they were telling me what i have to do and the rules. Pretty much the same rules as Senate which I can handle and the responsibilities I can handle also. I was so excited and nervous though that I would trip or something when they called my name. I can totally picture myself doing that.

Today at practice was H-A-R-D! We had 2 300s 1 150 and stride 100. It was pretty hot today and after the 150 and the 1st 300 I wasn't feeling so well. Then after the last 300 I finally did it! Threw up...gross I know but you don't understand. I was the only one on the team last year who never threw up at any practice.

Ah the Olympics start on Friday and I am pretty excited. I might be going to HOB to see a U2 Tribute band with Portia and Danielle. It will be pretty cool! I am excited plus its only 10 bucks!

No comments: