Monday, June 02, 2008

Summer school...

so far has been great. I started my Speech class last week and already had a speech today on the word megalomania and I got an A. I am working on my informative speech right now. I am doing it on Scott McClellans book about Bush and the White House. Its actually really interesting. I am going to try to petition an Earth Science Biology class tomorrow. Its pretty interesting. Since my mom took the liberty of planning the summer without me, even though my classes end early July, I am deciding whether to take an Anthro class offered this summer in July or not. I have not decided yet what I am going to do. I really want to take it though so I might do it. It will also let me not kill myself this fall and spring trying to fit all my classes in so I can transfer.

So yesterday Portia and I took a road trip to the beach and we had so much fun! We got sunburnt on our backs because we didn't bring sunscreen. Our fault but now we know. :) lol We might have a bonfire next friday with a couple friends at Huntington Beach. We are going to go early to surf then we are going to stake out our spot. Hopefully her mom will let her go.

Well I'm going to go to bed because I could not wake up this morning for anything in the world.

No comments: