Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sad day...

I did not get into the environmental science course. Even though there were seats he said he was too full. THen I went to a pilates class and that was full. I am going to try to get into yoga tomorrow, but it was pretty full also. I guess I am going to have to wait until my anthro class I want to take.

So far not good experiences with summer school. Not impressed.

I am deciding to run for Athletic Commissioner of our school. I mean I might as well. I go to sporting events and I might as well be publicizing the teams and at least getting something out of going to the games other than for entertainment. The only thing I would have to go to almost all of the games...really just the home ones, but that could end up being alot. I still want it though.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey lady. If you're ever lookin' to take a vacation I live like 10min from the beach and have plenty of room. Plus the train is cheap!

Seriously though.