Thursday, October 11, 2007

Results from meeting...

So I had an appointment with my counsler on Tuesday. Basically if I pass all my classes I will graduate on time. Pretty exciting since she says most people stay for 3 years now. My hardest semester will be next fall and my easiest will be that following spring semester when I will be picking 4 electives.

Halloween is coming and we are having an event. We are having a pie eating contest and a costume judging contest. I am in charge of sign-ups and check-in. I am looking forward to the pie eating contest. I want to see them eat the pies. haha

Ahh Homecoming is coming in about a month. It's pretty exciting. Theres so much to do. Setting up, putting it on, taking it down. Then the football game! It's going to be fun. I told a bunch of people from the track team to go and most of them said they would. I also told my brother to tell anyone he knows that might go to Fullerton to go to the game. It's a good way to see students and our football team...who has some good standings this year.

No comments: