Thursday, October 25, 2007

No practice this week...

So this week was pretty boring in track. We didn't work out at all because of the fires. We barely did a slow mile today. The cross country championships were supposed to be tomorrow, but they canceled it.

So tommorrow I might go with Portia to Downtown Disney on a mission for A.S. We have to ask some of the shops for donations. If we at least get two we will look good. :)

I am applying for a job...part time of course...and its right by our house and straight down the street from my school. Its the new Anahiem Museum called Muzeo. It's pretty cool. Right now they are exhibiting the Roman Empire. I'm pretty excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with track, Krystal. My all-time favorite woman track athlete is Wilma Rudolph, who ran at the 1960 Olympics in Rome.

And, you've registered to vote! Good for you, although my Republican vote will cancel out your Democratic one. It's okay, we're still family and I love you, kiddo!

LOL
Cousin Bob T.
rwtorres@sbcglobal.net
714-726-4767