Thursday, July 12, 2007

Im so so sore!

Today I stayed home. My first time in a couple days. I have been going to practice and I am currently very sore! ahh it hurts so much! I hate being sore with all my heart. I put icy hot on yesterday when just my leg was sore...and i wake up this morning and my freaking back and neck are sore now!! Crazy!! The soreness has traveled throughout my body.

Tomorrow mom has another softball game and we are all going. I love going. Its funny to watch her and all her friends play or try to play softball. I shoud of been on their team, but whatever apparently they dont want to win. ha ha

I am SOOOOO excited about starting college next month!! AHHHH i cant believe I am already in college though. Scary.

I am also excited about going to Mexico with my cousin Victoria and my Uncle Alfred. Its going to be so much fun. The whole family is going to be down there and I am so ready to go shopping!

No comments: