Sunday, July 08, 2007

Bus Strike

Man OCTA is on strike and now I dont know how I am going to get to Fullerton and back now because the 57 is down. Gosh how inconvienient. There are only 12 buses still running. I hope the strike doesnt last for that long because it must suck for the people who take the bus to work everyday.

So I got an email from Coach Bevec telling me that practices are at 8:30AM!! Ahh imagine running at that hour in the morning? I've only done that for invitationals and I usually didnt run at that time. This is cross country too so me running 2+ miles in the morning? Oh no not for me. I am so against long distance. 2 miles is like death row for me. I know some people might say Im lazy.

1 comment:

Nan said...

Hi Krystal :)
Remember me Nan
---
Thank you for the card you sent me .Look like you are a pretty cool senior. Congraduation to you Krystal I 'm a the last one on this planet to say this.Anyway,I hope it isn't too late.
---------
I think I'm gonna send you something for your graduation .Anything specific you want from Thailand ???
---
By the way which college are you going to and what faculty ?
Is it involved History or something like that ?
-------
Take care hostsister
ps.say hi Bradley for me
gotta go now