Wednesday, April 25, 2007

YESS!!!

Today was our last regular track meet. It was against Valencia and we won 84 to 32. We killed them actually. We have prelims on Monday and I am doing the 100 and 200. I have been taking pictures and video and having people help me so I could make a video for the end of the year. I'm pretty excited. Coach Wilson doesn't even know yet. I want to have it done by the banquet so we can play it there. I am also going to use the same pictures to make the book for Wilson, Wilkins, Hunt and Cochrane. Probably Pulido also. We have to start thinking about what the team gifts are. i was going to charge the sprint team $3 dollars each to help pay for the shipping of the book and whatever else we will get the coaches.

This week starts the month of STAR testing and tomorrow and Friday I don't have to go into school until around 9:53am. I get to sleep in for at least an hour. I'm pretty happy. Next week it is block scheduling and that means 2 hours in classes. One day odds and the other evens. I think on Tuesday and Thursday I am going to die. 2 hours in Biology, Government and English. All in one day. How boring. Then on Wednesday and Friday I have my TA period, AVID and track. Thats a pretty cool day.

I cant believe I am graduating in 38 days!!(yes) I am ready to leave Katella and move on. My graduation date is June 18th 2007 at 7pm. I am looking forward to it.

No comments: