Monday, April 30, 2007

League Prelims...

Today was league prelims and I did well today. I PRed in both my races. In the 100 I got 3rd in my heat in the 100 and my time was 13.00. Overall I placed 5th. In the 200 i placed 2nd in my heat and I was in the fastest heat, my time was 27.05!! Yeah I finally got under 28. That was my season goal. (better late than never!) I don't know what I placed overall in the 200. We had to leave before they posted it up. I should find out on Wednesday so I will post that when I know. Thursday is finals and I am running the 4x100 (we are ranked 2nd after Cypress), 100, 200, and 4x400 (ranked 3rd).

Starting tomorrow we start our block scheduling for this week. Tomorrow and Thursday I have 1 (AP Biology),3 (Government),5 (English) and Wednesday and Friday I have 2 (TA Period),4 (AVID),6 (Track). I'm looking forward more to evens because its an easier schedule and I wont die in government. 2 hours in Bio then Government! AHHHHH! I am going to be so bored! Actually more in government. We are doing notes the whole time. At least my bio teacher makes it fun. My gov. teacher we switched over to is so boring. I can't wait until we move back to Mrs. Pew, shes WAY better!

Tomorrow is Grandma Carols birthday! How exciting. She said to not remind her that shes a year older. ha ha.

No comments: