Thursday, February 01, 2007

Yes its over!

Today was the last day of first semester and I am happy that its over and I am closer to leaving Katella. I am so done with High school. I am having fun with my friends, but now its pretty boring. Today we had a final in track and it was a timed mile. I got 8:02 I started off pretty slow, but I had a good ick in the end. I am waiting for SIobhan to come home because I have a "playdate" with her, because she says I never play with her anymore. So I guess I should play with her.

Siobhan is all excited about tomorrow night and shes looking forward to seeing a movie which I have not picked yet. I shoudl probably do that now. I was thinking Charlottes Web. She said she wanted to see Dreamgirls even though she doesnt know what it is about. So the search is on...

No comments: