Wednesday, January 31, 2007

End of my first Senior semester.

Wow it has come...the end of first semester. One more to go! I am happy that my finals are over and glad I am transferring out of my math class. That class was so hard and I am going to be a TA for my English teacher form last year who needs alot of help. I am keeping my same schedule (AP Bio, English and Government). Now I have government instead of Econ.

So today was Siobhans birthday and she was enjoying every bit of it. She actually woke up this morning in a good mood and smiling (a miracle for her). She got some shoes, barbies, a puzzle and some money. I gave her a bracelet and I am taking her to Downtown Disney on Friday night. We are going to have some ice cream and then see a movie. We are going to have fun. Of course she is going to want to go into all the extra expensive stores. i seriously thing that Disney has its own Disney tax on things because even the Wetzels Pretzels are more expensive there.

Oh and I downloaded this new game Second Life Teen. So much fun. I like it alot. Actually its done downloading the update so I am going to go play right now. BYE!

No comments: