Friday, June 09, 2006

June.. So far

So I know I haven't written in a while, but I am going to tell you everything that has happened. Well I have mad new friends on skype from Brazil. Ana and Gabi they are mother and daughter. Her mom teaches English in Brazil and has taught me a couple of things in Portuguese.

Eu tebho dezesseis (I am sixteen) quantos anos voce tem? (how old are you?). Eu sou dos estados unidos (I am from the US). De onde voce? (Where are you from?) Eu gosto de pratciar esportes. (I like practicing sports)that's pretty cool, huh?

School is almost over. I only have about 7 school days left and I am getting pretty nervous, not about my grades, but about being a senior. Apparently I am like the only one out of my friends who is seriously nervous abut senior year. College Applications, transcripts, scholarships, financial aid and not forgetting to keep grades up. Pretty nerve racking and its going to be crazy.

We have our track banquet on Tuesday and we stillhaven'tt got all of the coaches gifts. Our freaking varsity team does not want to give us THREE DOLLARS each tohelpp buy them. NO of course they don't, so of couse Kelsey and I have to buy the gifts. I have no idea what to get them,seriouslyy. My loving father has signed me up for a week track camp in July ay UC Santa Barbara. It sounds pretty cool and its going to be a good hard workout.

Yesterday we had a Galaxy game and they lost 1-2. Guess who was sitting behind us? PETER VENEGAS and COBI JONES!! Yes and I smiled at Peter and tried to get Cobis attention but he wouldn't look down. Too bad. We have one on Sunday.

1 comment:

Ana Paula Siqueira said...

Oi Krystal, como vai?
Estou com saudades! ( dear, new things for you in Portuguese: Hi Krystal, how are you? I miss you!)
You are so sweet!! I loved the posting about Gabi and me! And I have to tell you: you look sooooooo great in those pictures!!!
We need to continue with our classes, right? :)
Um beijo,
Tchau!