Wednesday, November 23, 2005

November 24

Today nothing really happened. Most of my classes were dead because of a field trip that took out a lot of the juniors and because to day was the last day of school before Thanksgiving Break!

Finally "hell week" is over. It started Monday and we had to be at school at 5:45 AM! It was seriously the earliest I have woken up in a long time. It was pretty hard I had to push myself sometimes also. I was really sore when we did 12 perimeter sprints around our field. My legs hurted like crazy because we had to backpedal some of them. Oh well maybe it will make me be in better shape by track season. Hopefully we will go to the track on Friday so I can see if I can do a 400 better than what I did last time (65) bad bad bad! I think my endurance has gotten a lot better, but we will see.

We scrimmaged JV girls team and I played left forward and scored 2 goals out of 3. We won (of course). Haha.

Thats all for tonight!

1 comment:

Di said...

Did she just use the word "hell"? I guess she won't be using the internet for a while.