Friday, November 04, 2005

I drove!

Tonight I got to drive for the first time! My mom took me to the parking lot in front of Sunkist Library and I practiced parking, braking and turning. I did pretty well exept for the time I pressed the brake too hard and we went forward. There was a park ranger who asked if I was learning to drive because we kept stopping and he probably thought I was going to buy drugs or something. Ok sure. Then I got to drive down Wayside, up Diana Ave. and up into our driveway. My mom was nagging me to keep my foot on the brake but I parked right. It was pretty fun.

Well thats all for tonight and I am mad at my mom for taking Siobhan tomorrow to the Dora show, that was my idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Sue is very proud of you and your Mom for letting you. Love you!