Saturday, August 20, 2005

Mexico Trip

So we got back from Mexico on Thursday. I had a lot of fun. We first stayed at Newport Beach Hotel in Puerto Nuevo. It was great I got my hair braided, went swimming, ate lobster and shrimp cocktails and drank pina coladas (yum). While we were there we went to our friend Oscars house. He is the cook at the hotel. We had lunch there and it was fun. His sons, Eduardo and Jose Luis, were so cute and so was his new baby, Maria, who my mom held for a long time. They had a chicken, rooster and two baby ones. I thought that was cool.

After we went to Estero Beach Hotel in Ensenada. On the way there we stopped to ride horses along the beach. Siobhan rode with me and Bradley rode by himself. We think our horses didn't like each other because mine would kind of trot fast and then Bradleys would see it coming and start going faster. It was fun and we saw jellyfish an d a starfish.

The hotel was so cool though the pool was the best part. It had a swim up bar and palm trees in it. It was cool. My brother and I went swimming from 7 to 10 and then us and other people got kicked out. We had a great time. We also had the best tortas EVER! It was at a place called the Three Friends. It was a little street stand. It was good.

I also had bought a watermelon for a DOLLAR! I couldn't believe it. Unfortunately we didn't have a knife so I decided to give it to someone at the border. So my dad asked a lady and she was so happy and had the biggest smile on her face when I gave it to her.It made me feel really good knowing I could be helping her kids.

I cant wait until we go again!

No comments: